New Hampshire on the eastern front is one of the first states to vote tonight. The voting started in the villages in New Hampshire, and the small village of Dixville Notch will be the first to announce its results. The swing state has voted for the democrat candidate in the previous cycles, but Clinton has been experiencing challenges in the state. Bernie Sanders was the Democrat favourite in the Primary, and Trump had a strong Republican backing.
Florida has four electoral votes, but the result in this swing state usually reflects the mood of the nation, so it can be an important indicator on who will end up winning the elections.
Currently poll analysis website fivethirtyeight is giving Clinton a 69.8% chance on winning New Hampshire, with Trump at 30.2%.